Kamyab Kisan Loan Program
The successful farmer program was introduced by the government of Pakistan in Punjab in 2021. In this program, it was planned to provide about 50000 tractors to help the farmers. This program is part of the successful Kamyab Kisan Loan Program, which was designed to help young people create their businesses and end unemployment.
The Kamyab Kisan Program is a government initiative aimed at helping rural communities, especially those facing financial difficulties. As part of PM Imran Khan’s EHSAAS initiative, a new set of rural debt programs has been launched, providing almost 500 million Pakistani Rupees in loans.
The purpose of the Kamyab Kisan Program is without any discrimination ensure food security within the country by providing access to every farmer, regardless of their social status or economic background. Before the implementation of this program, farmers had to take out mortgages on their land to purchase tractors.
Kamyab Kisan Program
This was a source of stress for them, as they were constantly concerned about how they would repay the lender’s money. However, thanks to the Kamyab Kisan Program You can purchase tractors for agricultural purposes or buy other agricultural equipment without interest or mortgages. Previously, farmers who needed a loan to buy a tractor for farming purposes had to pay a high-interest rate of 20% and mortgage their lands and farms as collateral.
However, the government has recently announced a relief measure that allows farmers to obtain loans with a much lower interest rate of only 3%, without the need to mortgage their lands and farms. This will help farmers improve their livelihoods and increase their productivity without the burden of high-interest rates and collateral requirements.
Since this program is designed for small-scale farmers, the eligibility criteria are very simple. Farmers who own 12.5 acres of land or less can be eligible for this program. It has no age limit. Under this program, loans are provided to farmers. So that they can make their crops green and productive.
Documents Required For a Kamyab Kisan Program
Are you interested in applying for the Kamyab Kisan program? If yes, you can get a loan of up to Rs.10 lakhs which you can use to purchase a tractor and other necessities for agriculture. The registration process for this PM tractor scheme is available online. All you need to do is simply complete the online registration form available on the Kamyab Kisan program website.
Kamyab Kisan Loan Scheme
Before applying for the Kamyab Kisan Loan Program 2023, you must fulfill certain requirements.
- Please provide a scanned copy of your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), including both the front and back sides.
- Attach a copy of your most recent degree or certificate, such as a BA or MA.
- 2 Passport-size photos with a blue background.
- “If you have any previous work experience, ensure to attach an experience letter along with your application.”
- A driving license is required to operate a tractor.
- To access HBL Konnect services, you need to have an active account with a minimum balance of Rs. 500.
- If you are filing your taxes, please make sure to include your NTN number.
- provide the Consumer ID from the electricity bill for the address where you currently reside.
- If you have a vehicle registered in your name, provide the complete registration number.
- Provide the names, CNICs, and phone numbers of at least two references who are not related to you by blood.
- Provide details of your monthly income and all your expenses.
Kamyab Kisan Program Online Apply
If you have all the necessary documents and information mentioned above, you can now proceed with the registration process and apply for the PM tractor scheme online. Let’s take a look at how to fill out the registration form and apply for the Kisan Tractor Scheme 2023.
- Please visit the website for the Kamyab Kisan Program and register yourself.
- You need to register your mobile phone number in your name with the bank to receive communication.
- ensure to enter all the information that has been mentioned above.
- “You need to complete the form.”
- Once you have submitted all the required documents and details, you can submit the form and a registration number will be displayed on the screen.
- The same registration number will also be sent to your mobile number, so make sure to save it for future reference.
- You will receive an SMS notification for any progress in your application.
Kamyab Kisan Check Status
After submitting your application successfully, you can periodically check its status on the web portal of the Ehsaas Program. You will also receive updates on the status of your application via SMS on your phone as well as on the Kamyab Kisan program website. If your application is still pending and you encounter an error or receive a rejection, you will need to provide additional details to proceed.
If your application for the loan program is rejected, you can reapply with new documents and additional details. Once your application is approved, you may collect your loan from any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan. The loan amount approved is 1000000 PKR. If the price of the tractors exceeds this amount, you will be responsible for paying the difference.
The agricultural sector in Pakistan has been struggling for years, and many efforts have been made to help farmers. It helps provide a safety net for farmers when they experience economic hardships. In Pakistan, there are over 60 million farmers who face the risk of poverty, food insecurity, and malnutrition due to insufficient income from their farms. The farming profession is particularly challenging as it is dependent on unpredictable weather conditions.