The HEC Scholarship is great news for undergraduate students across Pakistan. A scholarship has been started for students in HEC. Who were waiting to complete their education and get scholarships for further education? After that if you want to continue your education. So it is great news for them too that students can get scholarships from HEC.
The government of Pakistan has announced that give scholarships through HEC. You can get the scholarship by registering in UPHEC. If you want to get this scholarship and you meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship. So we are confident that they can get the scholarship.
Viewers, the Government of Pakistan has started registration for the HEC scholarship. If you are a Pakistani student and want to get a scholarship from HEC. So this is a golden opportunity for you. You can get the stipend by doing your registration in HEC. The condition for this is that you must be a graduate student.
HEC Scholarships For Undergraduate Students
You can get a scholarship by joining this program. A very easy method of registration has been introduced in HEC. So that every student who wants to apply for the scholarship can easily give their information to the government of Pakistan. And get your scholarship.
And he should not face any problem. Therefore, HEC has introduced a very easy method of registration in HEC with the proposal of the Government of Pakistan. All students go to the official website of Govt for registration. There you are told the complete registration method.
HEC Scholarships Undergraduate Students
HEC Scholarships are being given to undergraduate students only. If you are an undergraduate student then you can get this scholarship. The government of Pakistan has announced that give scholarships.
The purpose of the government of Pakistan to start this scholarship is that the students can pay their college and institute fees etc. with the help of this scholarship. And complete your studies. If you want to be registered in this program.
So you have to click on the link given below. Through this link, you can get your registration done in HEC Scholarships. You can get educational scholarships easily by registering yourself in HEC Scholarship. And can complete your studies.
HEC Scholarship Portal
The government of Pakistan has introduced a portal to check your eligibility to get an HEC scholarship. So that students can check their scholarship eligibility online at home. To get a scholarship from this HEC you have to be registered in it.
- You will be informed about your eligibility only after registration in HEC.
- You have to open the portal to check the eligibility.
- You have to enter your CNIC in it.
- After entering the CNIC, you have to click on the signup button.
- After clicking the signup button, the website will open before you.
- You can apply for registration in it.
- You can apply for registration using this portal
HEC Scholarships 2020 For Undergraduate Students In Pakistan
Creating an account in HEC is very easy. You can create an account in HEC by following the above method. After creating an account can apply for an HEC scholarship. The Government of Pakistan has introduced a very easy way to create an account in HEC. You can easily create an account by following this method.
HEC scholarships can be availed only by students residing in Pakistan. They must study in college to get a scholarship. If they are studying in school or college. So they can get scholarships easily. Registration for the HEC scholarship has started. Register in this program quickly and get the scholarship.
Create an Account
- To create an account, you have to open the official website of the government.
- In this, you have to click on the account button.
- After that, you have to select your country in the first box
- After selecting the country, you have to type your National Identity Card number below
- After typing the National Identity Card number below you have to enter the name of your city
- Next, your password then confirm the password
- Enter the country code below
- After entering the country code you have to enter the premium email
- And in it, you have to enter the image code
- Click on the submit button
- After that, your account will be opened in this program
- With the help of this account, one can apply for the scholarship
If you want to get an HEC scholarship. So the eligibility criteria issued by the Government of Pakistan must be fulfilled. You can be registered in this program only after fulfilling this eligibility criteria. And can get a scholarship.
- The certificate of the applicant must be from Gwadar Lasbela or districts of Balochistan and they must be
- Applicant must have obtained both a Secondary School Certificate and a Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate having completed 12 years of education with minimum 50 percent marks.
- Applicant must have passed SSC and HEC from any designated institute in Balochistan
- For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the relevant website of HEC established by the Government of Pakistan
How to Apply for HEC Scholarships
HEC Scholarships are only for female students residing in Pakistan. If you apply to HEC. You should score at least 50 percent marks in the test. The test result will be valid for one year. If you pass the test with 50 percent marks, you can get a scholarship from this program.
- If you apply for an HEC scholarship
- So the method of applying is very easy
- We have given the link below, you have to click on it
- And the portal will open for you to apply
- In this portal, you have to enter your user ID and password below
- After entering the user ID and password you have to click on the sign-in button
- After clicking on the sign-in button, you will be applied to this program and you will be contacted shortly
- Remember that you have to register your account before applying
- How to register an account is given below
The last date to apply for the HEC scholarship is 30 November, you can apply for this scholarship before 30 November.
Last Date To Apply: 30-11-2023
Project Scholarship Program for Balochistan
- Manager Human Resource Development (HRD) Division,
- Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad.
- Tel: 051-111-119-432
- Website: http://hec.gov.pk/site/CRHES