Ehsaas Housing Program
The Ehsaas Housing Program provides financial assistance for home construction and renovation. In Pakistan, a large portion of the population faces a housing crisis. Due to low income and increasing costs, many citizens are forced to reside in mud homes which is inconvenient and unsustainable.
About 200 million people live in slums in Pakistan. For them, buying an affordable residence is a big problem. In response, the Government of Pakistan launched a Program in 2019 called the Ehsaas Housing Programme. The objective of this program is to construct 5 million affordable houses across the country. Although this is a commendable initiative, it will take many years to complete.
Millions of people become homeless in Pakistan every time due to natural calamities like earthquakes and floods. Those who are spending their whole lives in rented houses due to lack of financial resources. Some people are so immersed in poverty that they cannot even afford a rented house, and live on the footpath. The government of Pakistan started this program to provide their own homes to such homeless people and to make their lives easier.
The Ehsaas Housing program was launched on January 15, 2019. This Program aims to provide affordable, secure, and standardized housing to low-income citizens. They offer subsidized loans with flexible payback schedules and reduced interest rates to simplify home buying.
Eligibility for Ehsaas Housing Program
The program was designed to help low-income families buy their own homes and renovate their homes. This program is expected to benefit millions of low-income families in Pakistan. The Government of Pakistan is determined to make this program more comprehensive, sustainable, and effective.
The Government of Pakistan is considering increasing the eligibility criteria of the housing program so that the homeless or those living in slums can also benefit from this program. Please note the following details carefully. If you also want to get a loan to build a house. So we will tell you the complete procedure of getting a loan.
You can deposit the registration fee of 250 rupees in the district housing program offices, which are located in seven districts. The registration form is free of charge, and photocopies of the form will not be accepted. Be sure to fill out the form clearly and completely.
- Only one member of a family can apply for this program.
- To qualify, The applicant must be a resident of Pakistan.
- The program prioritizes individuals who do not have a house in Pakistan.
- This program is open to individuals of both genders who possess a valid National Identity Card.
- First-time homebuyers aged between 25 and 60 are eligible to apply.
- One of the requirements for the applicant is that they should not have any property registration.
- Residents of the affected district would be preferable.
- The homeowner must reside within the property for a minimum of 5 years before being able to sell it.
- An applicant can receive subsidized home finance only once.
- The applicant must have a minimum income of 25,000.
Ehsaas Housing Program Online Registration
Ehsaas Housing Program provides an easy and attractive loan to applicants. The government has partnered with various financial institutions to facilitate easy access to low-interest loans. These initiatives are aimed at making the dream of home ownership a reality for a wider segment of the population, including families and the least common disadvantaged groups.
If you want to benefit from the Ehsaas Housing Program, register yourself now and get assistance for building your new house or repairing your old house. The Ehsaas Housing Program has been launched under the supervision of the Prime Minister of Pakistan to provide better livelihood and housing facilities to low and middle-income households. Follow the given procedure for online registration in the Ehsaas Housing Programme.
- Visit the official website of Ehsaas to register online in the Ehsaas Housing Programme.
- Select Application Portal.
- Provide all your details like name, contact number, and other necessary required information.
- Residential address, proof of identity, and other documents are required to verify your eligibility.
- Collect all the documents and submit your application on the website.
Ehsaas Housing Program Check Status
The government of Pakistan wants to add more people to the program. They also want to make it easier for people to apply by reducing the amount of paperwork. Thus, more families will have the opportunity to receive assistance through this housing program.
Online Registration Status
Ehsaas Housing has made it easy to check your registration status online.
- Applicants can check their registration status by visiting the official website of NADRA.
- Provides an online portal, which enables individuals to check their eligibility and ascertain whether they are part of the Ehsaas Housing Program or not.
- If you have applied for a loan under the Ehsaas Housing and are eligible, you can check the status of your application by contacting the helpline number.
- In addition, you can inform the Ehsaas Housing Program about the status of your application via email.
- The Ehsaas Housing Program also uses messages to inform you of the status of your application.
The government has some big plans for the new Ehsaas housing support program. Under the Ehsaas Housing Program, the government of Pakistan builds affordable houses, which are sold to low-income families at a reduced price.