BISP 8171 Web Portal | BISP Check Online CNIC 2024
BISP 8171 has been launched by the Government of Pakistan. The aim of its initiation is the complete eradication of poverty. The government of Pakistan is providing financial assistance to poor people through the Benazir Income Support Program. The government of Pakistan is providing financial assistance of Rs 25000, Rs 12000, and Rs 9000 to poor people.
This amount is given to you according to your poverty score. If someone’s poverty score is less than 20 percent, he is given financial assistance of 25 thousand rupees. And one’s poverty score is less than 30 percent. So from this financial assistance of 12 thousand rupees is given. If your poverty score is less than 40 percent, you will be given financial assistance of 9 thousand rupees.
The government of Pakistan is giving this amount according to the eligibility criteria of the people. This eligibility criteria has been presented by the Government of Pakistan. You can get money only after meeting this eligibility criteria. To get money from the Benazir Income Support Program you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
You can avail of the BISP 8171 only after fulfilling this eligibility criteria. This aid amount will be given to you on the basis of your poverty. If you are poorer, you will get more money. It all depends on your poverty score.
Also, Read: Ehsaas Kafalat Program Registration
The Government of Pakistan has set the eligibility criteria for the Benazir Income Support Program. You can be registered in the BISP 8171 only after fulfilling this eligibility criteria. To register for the Benazir Income Support Program, you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria issued by the Government of Pakistan.
Even after fulfilling this eligibility criteria, you can still get assistance from the BISP 8171. If you meet the Benazir Income Support Program eligibility criteria. So you are given financial assistance of 25000, 12000 and 9000 rupees. So that you can support your family. Because poverty has increased so much in Pakistan that people do not have money to support their families.
- You don’t have a car
- Neither do you have a tractor.
- If you have more than three acres of land in your name, you will be ineligible for this program
- You should not have a bank account
- Your passport should not be forged
- A woman is mandatory in your family
- Women must have valid CNIC
- If you have a disabled person in your family
- So you will be registered in this program very soon
- If you meet the above eligibility criteria.
- So can easily qualify for registration in this program
BISP Check Online
The government of Pakistan has set eligibility criteria for Benazir Income Support Program registration. You can get money from the Benazir Income Support Program only after fulfilling this eligibility criteria. You can check your eligibility for the Benazir Income Support Program online at home. Eligibility check is very easy. You can check the eligibility by following this method.
- You have to open the message box on your mobile phone
- Enter your National Identity Card number in it
- After entering the National Identity Card number, you have to dial 8171
- After that, you will receive a message
- It will tell you about your eligibility
- If you are registered in the Benazir Income Support Program
- Then you will be informed about your eligibility
- If you are not registered, you will not be notified of your eligibility
- You need to register first to check the eligibility
- You can check your eligibility online at home.
Also Read: احساس پروگرام 8171 پیسے چیک کرنے کا طریقہ
BISP Tehsil Office
The government of Pakistan has started the BISP Tehsil Office for registration in each Tehsil. Through this office, you can get your registration done for the Benazir Income Support Program. Earlier, teams used to conduct door-to-door surveys for registration in the Benazir Income Support Program.
Benazir used to register people in the Income Support Program. However, with time, the government of Pakistan has changed the Benazir Income Support Program and has established an office for registration in the Benazir Income Support Program. Now registration centers have been set up in every tehsil for registration in the Benazir Income Support Program.
You can get your registration done with the help of these centers. To get registered through the Benazir Tehsil Office, you have to go to the Benazir Education Registration Center along with your National Identity Card. There you have to do your registration through your national identity card.
And you have to get a token for registration. With the help of a token, you can get your registration done in the Benazir Income Support Program. You can also use the 8171 SMS service for registration and register.
BISP Online Registration Method
The online registration method has not yet been released by the government of Pakistan. Because Ehsaas Program and Benazir Income Support Program have been started by the Government of Pakistan only for poor people. And poor people do not have mobile and internet facilities.
Due to this, they cannot register for this program. That is why the government of Pakistan has not yet started online registration. As soon as online registration is started by the government. Online registration has not started yet. As soon as online registration will start. You will be able to register easily through our website.
So you will be told on this page of ours. Stay connected with our website for more details and updates. And are aware of information related to registration eligibility etc. You can apply for up registration only after fulfilling the eligibility criteria. You have to use the 8171 SMS service to apply for registration. Only after that, you can apply.
BISP Registration Check By CNIC
You can check your registration in the Benazir Income Support Program at home. Checking online registration is very easy. You can check your registration for the Benazir Income Support Program online at home.
However, registration for the Benazir Income Support Program cannot be done online. Because online registration has not been started by the government. As soon as the online registration will be started by the government, you will be informed on our website.
- First of all, you have to open the chrome of your mobile
- For this, you have to open the official website of the government
- On this website, you will see a form
- In this form, you have to enter your CNIC number and photo
- After entering the CNIC number and image code in the form, click on the Know button
- After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS shortly
- In this SMS you will be informed about your registration.
- Whether you are registered in the Benazir Income Support Program or not
Who can apply for BISP?
You can apply through BISP through 8171 and get your grant amount. The complete procedure to apply in 8171 is given above. This method has to be followed. Only after following this method, you can apply through 8171. To apply for the 8171 program, you must first get your National Identity Card checked by NADRA. After that, you have to give your identity card 8171. After that, you will receive a confirmation message. It tells you about your eligibility.