Benazir NashoNuma Program
The government of Pakistan is providing financial assistance of Rs. So that they can raise the child properly. Because the child’s early life cannot be improved due to lack of food, he suffers from various diseases. Benazir NashoNuma Program.
Viewers if any person from your family is registered in Ehsaas and Benazir Development Program. So he is provided with financial assistance of two thousand rupees every month. This financial assistance is provided for the best upbringing of pregnant women and their children. The government of Pakistan says that when the mother is healthy, the child will also be healthy.
Keeping this in mind, the Government of Pakistan has started the Benazir NashoNuma Program. So that these milk-drinking children can have a better upbringing and grow up and lead a healthy life. By registering in this program, you can get financial assistance and raise your child in a better way.
Under the Benazir Development Program of the Government of Pakistan, pregnant women and lactating mothers and children who drink milk are given stipends as well as special supplementary food on a monthly basis. Through which they can improve their life.
Also Read It: بے نظیر نشو نما پروگرام آن لائن رجسٹریشن کا نیا طریقہ
Benazir NashoNuma Program Regstration
To register for the Benazir Development Program, you have to follow the following procedure. By following this method, you can get yourself registered in the Benazir Development Program. For Benazir program online registration, you have to go to the development center in a government hospital established by the government of Pakistan.
There you can get your benazir kafalat program online registration done through CNIC. If you benefit from the Ehsaas Kafalat program, you will be registered for it very soon. If you are not getting money from the Ehsaas Kafalat program. So it will take some time for you to get the money.
Development centers have been set up in the Tahsil District Headquarters Hospital for registration in the Benazir Development Program. If you meet the eligibility criteria established by the Government of Pakistan. So go to the development center. The following documents are required for enrollment in the development program.
Identity card issued by NADRA for women, bay form issued by NADRA for the child, immunization card for child. Registration for Ehsaas Nishnuma Program has started. After registration, the government of Pakistan provides financial assistance to children and pregnant women.
The government of Pakistan presented documents in the Benazir Development Program. You can be registered in the Benazir Development Program only after having these documents.
- Identity cards issued by NADRA for women
- bay form issued by NADRA for the child
- immunization card for the child.
The government of Pakistan has set the eligibility criteria for registration in Benazir Nashu Nama. You can be registered in the Benazir Development Program only after fulfilling this eligibility criteria.
- BSP Active Beneficiaries Program of Pakistan receiving cash transfers under ehsaas ka fal program
- It is mandatory to live in any district
- That the persons eligible for registration under the development should be any of these three categories ie pregnant and lactating women or children between six to 23 months of age.
Also Read It: 8171 Check Online 2023 | bisp nashonuma program
The objective of the Benazir Development Programme
The Government of Pakistan has started the Benazir Development Program for this reason. According to the National Nutrition Survey 2018, about 40 percent of children under the age of five cannot achieve full physical and mental development due to malnutrition. And their height decreases with age. Apart from this, about 18 percent of children who are less than eight years old are underweight for their age.
Similarly, various types of nutritional deficiencies are found in pregnant and lactating women. Adequate nutrition in the first 1000 days of a child’s life plays a key role in mental and physical development.
Therefore, the government of Pakistan, under the umbrella of the Benazir Income Support Program, with the support of the World Food Organization, launched a better health program for lactating women and children under two years of age. They are financially supported through this program which has been started by Nazir Nashu Nama.
An amount of 2000 will be given to pregnant women during pregnancy. Every month after the birth of the child, in the case of a son, Rs.20,00, and in the case of a daughter, Rs.2500 including Rs.500 travel expenses will be paid. You will be given Rs. 1,000 every three months until the child is two years old. This amount will be given in addition to the Benazir Kafalat amount.
8171 Web Portal
You can check your eligibility for the Benazir Development Program through the 8171 web portal. The government of Pakistan has launched a portal to check eligibility for the Benazir Development Programme. With the help of this portal, you can check your eligibility online at home.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of the government in your mobile
- After opening the official website of the government, you will see a form
- In this form, you have to enter your name, identity card number, etc., and press the given button.
- You will then be informed about your eligibility
- Whether you are eligible for the Benazir Development Program or not
- If you are told that you are eligible for the Benazir Development Program
- So you have to go to Tehsil Headquarters Hospital established by the Government of Pakistan
- There is money to be made from the development center
- Remember, you have to get your National Identity Card checked by NADRA before going to the center to collect the money
- You have to go to the center to get the money along with your National Identity Card
- Launch of 8171 web portal is very good initiative for poor people.
- The government of Pakistan provides an opportunity for poor people to check eligibility with the help of the 8171 web portal.
How do I check my BISP balance?
Benazir Income Support Program has been started by the Government of Pakistan in the whole of Pakistan. And has also announced to give financial assistance to poor people through the Benazir Income Support Program. You can get financial assistance by registering in the Benazir Income Support Program. And can support your family in a better way.
How to apply for the Benazir Nashonuma program?
You can apply for the Benazir Development Program through 8171. It is very easy to apply in Benazir Nishanma through 8171. You said that your National Identity Card number is 8171 percent.